Fingerprint Door Lock By Biwibon, Keyless Entry Door Lock, 30 Fingerprint Biometric Door Lock, Left-Right Adjustable Handle, 4 Aaa With Low Battery Alert, Auto Lock Mode For Airbnb, Home And Office
- 【Smart Fingerprint Biometrics】 The Fingerprint Door Lock Is Equipped With The Upgraded 508 Dpi Fingerprint Sensor Module Of 120 X 120 Effective Pixel Which Translates To More Than 98% Recognition Rate In 0.5 Seconds. Faster And More Convenient Than Using Traditional Key And More Secure With Your Own Unique Biometric Identification.
- 【Easy Diy Installation】 Fits Most Standard Single-Cylinder Us Doors. The Simple Installation Takes Minutes With A Screwdriver (Included) Without Extra Drilling. Universally Fits Door Thickness Between1-3/8 (35Mm) To 2-3/16 (55Mm) Adjustable Latch 2-3/8 (60Mm) Or 2-3/4 (70Mm). Kindly Check Your Door Size Before Purchase. Follow Our Video If You Still Have Any Doubts.
- 【User Friendly Features】 We Want Our Keyless Entry Door Lock To Be Worry Free. Our Locks Store 30 Sets Of Fingerprints With The First Fingerprint As The Admin Role. Our Door Lock Handle Could Be Configured For Left Opening Or Right Opening Doors. The Door Lock Comes With Auto-Lock Functions As Well As Always Open Mode. With These Features The Lock Is Suitable For All Kinds Of Scenarios Bedroom Airbnb Hotel Offices Store Room Etc.
- 【Lower Power Consumption】 Our Door Lock Used 4 Aaa Alkaline Batteries That Last About 1 Year. (4 *Aaa Batteries Are Not Included) When The Batteries Are Almost Running Out The Red Led Will Flash For 5 Times To Remind You To Change Your Batteries. In Addition We Provide A Micro Usb Cable As An Emergency Power Supply To Unlock The Door Just In Case Your Power Is Totally Flat.
- 【Worry Free Warranty】 Your Satisfaction Is Our Greatest Joy. We Not Only Provide Detailed Installation Guide And Clear User Instruction But Also 12 Months Warranty And Free Life-Time Technical Support. If You Have Any Questions Please Feel Free To Contact Biwibon Customer Service.
The Fingerprint Door Lock by BIWIBON is the perfect solution for securing your home or office. This keyless entry door lock is equipped with the upgraded 508 DPI fingerprint sensor module of 120 X 120 effective pixel, which translates to more than 98% recognition rate in 0.5 seconds. With faster and more convenient installation, this lock is suitable for all kinds of scenarios. Additionally, our door lock has user friendly features such as left opening or right opening doors, Auto-lock functions, and always open mode.
Geek Smart Fingerprint Door Lock – Biometric Door Knob Keyless Entry Door Locks For Homes/Apartments/Office/Airbnb/Hotels (Silver)
- Lock And Unlock Your Door In A Single Motion – By Scanning Your Fingerprints As You Grip The Door Handle. A Lightning Speed 0.1 Seconds Is All That Is Required To Open. Much Faster Than Any Key.
- No Wires Required. Fits Standard-Sized Doors Of 1-3/8 To 2-1/8 (35 To 55Mm) Door Thickness Adjustable Latch 2-3/8(60Mm) Or 2-3/4(70Mm). Suitable For Both Left And Right-Handed Doors.
- Voice Prompts Guide You To Set Up To 20 Fingerprints Including 2 Admin-User Fingerprints. Note When 2 Admin-User Fingerprints Have Been Collected Adding New One Will Prompt Normal-User Fingerprint Collection.
- Built-In Rechargeable Batteries Provide The Uninterrupted Power For The Fingerprint Door Lock. There Is A Micro Usb Emergency Power Interface To Charge The Batteries.
- Worry-Free 30 Hassle-Free Return Policy And 24-Hour Technical Support By Email Or By Phone. Before Installing Please Scan The Qr Codes In The User Manual To Watch The Installation Video.
The Geek Smart Fingerprint Door Lock – Biometric Door Knob Keyless Entry Door Locks for Homes/Apartments/Office/AirBnB/Hotels (Silver) is the perfect way to secure your door! This lock is fast, easy and secure – with a 0.1 second scan time – and is perfect for apartments, homes or offices. With a rechargeable battery, this lock is worry-free and ready for any situation.
Foxgard Smart Fingerprint Door Lock,Keyless Entry Door Lock With Handle,Biometric Door Lock,Room Door Lock For Home/Storage /Bedroom/Office And Other Private Spaces (Black)
- 【Fingerprint Identification】Smart Fingerprint Door Lock Recognizes Your Fingerprint In Just 0.5 Second Keyless Entry Door With One Touch
- 【2 Ways To Unlock】Fingerprint Unlock Leads To A Convenient Life And Mechanical Key As Back Up Or Use In Emergency When Batteries Run Out
- 【Humanized Design】Max 30 Group Fingerprints Low Battery Alert With Red Led 5Times Flash Usb Emergency Power Port(Usb Cable Included），Adjustable Door Handle For Left Or Right Door Auto-Lock And Normal-Open Modes Just Feel At Ease To Use Foxgard Smart Door Handle
- 【Diy Installation】Fits Most Standard Single-Cylinder Us Doors. The Simple Installation Takes Minutes With A Screwdriver(Included). No Extra Drilling. Door Thickness Between1-3/8(35Mm) To2-3/16(55Mm) Adjustable Latch2-3/8(60Mm)Or 2-3/4(70Mm).Check Your Door Size Before Purchase
- 【Buy With Confidence 】 Your Satisfaction Is Our Greatest Joy. We Not Only Provide Detailed Installation Guide And Clear User Instruction But Also 12 Months Warranty And Free Life-Time Technical Support. If You Have Any Questions Please Feel Free To Contact Foxgard Customer Service
Looking for a fingerprint door lock that is easy to use and will keep your family safe? Look no further than the Foxgard Smart Fingerprint Door Lock. This lock is designed to recognize your fingerprint in just 0.5 seconds and has 2 ways to unlock – with fingerprint unlock or with a mechanical key. If you ever run out of batteries, the lock has a low battery alert with a red LED that flashes 5 times. The lock also comes with a USB emergency power port, so you can keep your family safe even if you lose power. Installation is simple – just fit it to your standard single-cylinder US door and you’re ready to go. Buy the Foxgard Smart Fingerprint Door Lock today and enjoy peace of mind knowing that you’re investing in a product that will keep your family safe.
Sifely Keyless Entry Door Lock, Keypad Door Lock, Keyless Door Lock, Fingerprint Door Lock, Biometric Door Lock, Keypad Entry Door Lock, Passcode Code Door Lock, Digital Smart Door Lock (Smart Lock)
- 🔓【Rental Hosts & Homeowners】Sifely Smart Door Lock Is A Great Solution For Airbnb Short-Term Rental Hosts Rental Property Management And Self-Housing Resident. Generate Passcode Remotely And Share It To Your Visitors.
- 🔓【Multiple Ways To Unlock】Advanced 5-In-1 Keyless Entry Smart Door Lock Fingerprint + Code + Fob + Smartphone + Key.
- 🔓【Easy Installation】Easy To Install In Minutes With Just A Phillips Screwdriver. No Extra Drills Needed. No Locksmith Needed. Door Handle Is Reversible For Both Left And Right Handed Doors. Due To Lock Size It May Interfere With Screen Doors.
- 🔓【Remote Control】Paired With Sifely Wifi Gateway (Optional Add-On Sold Separately) You Can Lock/Unlock Your Smart Door Lock Anywhere Anytime Set Up Codes Remotely And Check Real-Time Access Logs.
- 🔓【Satisfaction Guaranteed】App/Software Is Free To Use Forever. No Hidden Charges Or Long-Term Costs. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee 1-Year Product Warranty And A Lifetime Customer Support Following The Date Of Purchase.
Introducing the Sifely Keyless Entry Door Lock! This smart lock is perfect for airbnb hosts and rental property managers, as it allows you to generate a passcode remotely and share it with your visitors. Additionally, it has multiple ways to unlock, including fingerprint, code, fob, smartphone, and key. Installation is easy with just a phillips screwdriver, and the door handle is reversible for both left and right-handed doors.
Fingerprint Door Lock, Foxgard Biometric Door Lock, Keyless Entry Door Lock With Keypad,Smart Door Knob With 100 Fingerprints, 50 Codes, Auto Lock Mode For Home,Bedroom, Office, Hotel(Black)
- 【Upgraded Fingerprint Sensor】 The Fingerprint Door Lock Is Equipped With 160*160 Pixel Larger Fingerprint Sensor The Identification Accuracy Is Up To 99% The Smart Lock Recognizes Your Fingerprint In 0.2 Second. The Fingerprint Sensor Area Is Increased By 35% To Make The Recognition More Accurate And Stable. Also Through The Ai Self-Learning Fingerprint Algorithm The Smart Door Lock Gets More Accurate And Faster To Identify Your Fingerprints The Longer That You Use It.
- 【Multiple Ways To Unlock】Advanced 3-In-1 Keyless Entry Smart Door Lock Fingerprint Id+ Anti-Peep Code Touchscreen Keypad + Mechanical Key. Stores Up To 100 Fingerprints. Up To 50 Customizable 6–8Digit Codes And 2 Mechanical Keys For Backup. No Longer Need To Fumble For Keys.
- 【Secure And Smart】Fingerprint Door Knob Is Made Of Strong And Durable Zinc Alloy. Support Virtual Code To Prevent Peeping. Long Battery Life 4Pcs Aaa Batteries Can Support 8000-10000 Opening (Approx. 10Months-12Months) Battery Power Led Indicator With Low Battery Alert Remind You To Change The Battery In Time And Status Indicator Shows You The Lock Working Status. Simplicity Design With Auto-Lock Silence Mode And Passage Mode Make The Lock More Suitable For Bedroom Airbnb Office.
- 【Diy Installation And Easy Setup】Fingerprint Door Handle Is Compatible With Most Standard Single-Cylinder Us Doors. The Simple Installation Takes Minutes With A Screwdriver(Included). No Extra Drilling. Door Thickness Between1-3/8(35Mm) To2-3/16(55Mm) Adjustable Latch 2-3/8(60Mm) Or 2-3/4(70Mm). Kindly Check Your Door Size Before Purchase. Following Our Instruction And Video For Smart Door Knob Installation And Setup.
- [Worry-Free Warranty] Foxgard Provides 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee And Exchange Service 1-Year Product Warranty And Lifetime Technical Support. For Any Issues About Fingerprint Smart Door Locks Please Feel Free To Contact Foxgard Customer Service We Will Be At Your Service 24 Hours A Day.
Introducing the Foxgard Fingerprint Door Lock! This high-quality lock is equipped with a larger fingerprint sensor to ensure accurate identification, and it supports multiple ways to unlock, including a keypad and mechanical key. It’s also made of strong and durable zinc alloy, has a long battery life, and has a security system that prevents peeping.
Best Biometric Door Locks
These are the Best Biometric Locks for Your Home, Office and Apartment.
Keeping a home safe and burglar-free is the number one priority of a homeowner. One never knows when an individual will target your house. It is therefore essential that you have sufficient protection from these potential burglars.
This protection could be provided by any biometric door lock. Due to its complicated activation mechanism and design thieves cannot bypass it. Unfortunately, the process of finding quality biometric door locks can be difficult.
Before choosing an acceptable option, you will have to think about many things. For someone who has never considered these options, it can seem overwhelming. This is just a small overview.
Door Type: What type of door do you need? Some biometric locks may not be compatible with specific doors. Unusable locks are more likely if you ignore this fact.
High-quality construction material is essential for a strong biometric lock. You don’t need one because a quick kick may break it.
Options for unlocking locks: High-end options include voice activation or fingerprint activation. Each purchaser will decide the most appropriate unlocking mechanism for their particular situation.
It might seem a little confusing now, but it’s about to get a lot simpler. Here’s a selection of 12 biometric door locks that we like. Every one of these locks was selected based on their unique features. We’ll explain these features in detail in our buying guide.
Top Biometric Door Locks
How do you choose the best biometric doors locks? To grant entry to the building, biometric doors locks can be used to authenticate fingerprints or facial identities. Facial recognition door locks, like this model from ZKTeco , make it possible to open the door hands-free, with nothing but your face. Each authorized user must send samples of their face to become part of a database. However, the most common type includes models that use a fingerprint reader to unlock the door.
Make sure you choose a company that is experienced in biometric technology when choosing your biometric locks. Samsung is an electronics manufacturer that has a long history. This makes it one of the most trusted brands. Samsung SHS-P718LMK is an advanced biometric lock that offers double authentication, anti theft mode, auto locking and a host of other useful features.
Yale, which was founded in 19th-century Sweden, is another reliable manufacturer of smart door locks. They offer smart locks, smart storage solutions, and safes. The smart lock Google Nest Yale Lock allows for keyless entry and can be opened with your smartphone.
Apart from a brand, another thing to consider is how long it takes for the lock to recognize the user’s fingerprint or face. This time period generally ranges from 0.2 to 0.3 seconds. Important is the amount of fingerprint and face samples kept by the system. You can enroll as many users as you need, with each user having different levels of access.
A Comprehensive Buyer’s Guide
This guide will give you an overview of biometric doors locks, address the most common questions and offer tips for what to look out for when purchasing a lock. Biometric doors locks are not foolproof. You’ll also learn about the other benefits over regular locks. This technology does have its weaknesses, which are also discussed in this guide. You will find it easy to pick the right product by reviewing top-7 biometric door locks.
It has been more of a concern today than ever before. As everyone knows, the morality of our society has declined over time. It’s a debateable issue. The increase in crime is more likely to be due to the increased population. As volume within the percentages increases with the total containing, it becomes more difficult to argue against this. A perfect storm of home invasions and burglaries can be attributed to economic pressure, population, and, of course, high levels of value in homes even for those with lower incomes.
That’s not to say that these factors remotely justify crime – they do not – but understanding these factors is critical in appreciating the need for security. You could live in an area of low crime. It doesn’t matter where you live, it is possible to be a victim of crime once again. It takes just one individual with malicious intent to wander into your neighbourhood, determine it is a prime target and then act on it.
Statistics show that burglaries are 30% more common in homes with no security system, regardless of where they’re located.
In response to the increasing crime rate, technology has been exploding in the security sector over recent years. The availability of high-security technologies that were once restricted to government and military installations, as well as corporate or military headquarters is a prime example. A technology we have all come across is biometrics.
Even though this technology doesn’t come cheap, the cost is comparable to other electronic security system. The added benefit of having it in your arsenal can be significant. It is virtually impossible for outsiders to bypass or disable most of these systems. We’ll eventually get around to this, though.
What do biometric locks mean?
Growing up you may have seen one of those sci fi films where the door examines the face of the antagonist and grants him access into the lair.
According to definition biometric locks allow you or deny access based on your unique character. It is just like in movies. That technology finally has a place in the real-world!
This lock is great in that it doesn’t require you to keep a spare key. The only person who has the key is you. Some door locks have the ability to store 120 different fingerprints.
A mechanical key is also included, for those rare occasions when something does not go according to plan. Different brands may offer alternative options.
Do Biometric Locks Have Security?
Biometric locks for doors are 100% safe and secure.
People believe fingerprint locks to be the most secure because they can’t replicate fingerprints.
Most people are not aware that face recognition door locks have an algorithm that is dependent on how it works.
Incorrect algorithm may cause one of the sisters to mistake the other and make the door open. This is how fingerprint locks can be misused to gain entry.
You’re getting the picture.
You can’t get into your house with biometric door locks because they are only accessible through the window.
Consider these top picks for key locks when searching for the most reliable biometric locks.
Here are the Top 10 Most Popular Biometric Door Locks on The Market
We looked at all available options to find the top-quality locks. After reviewing several options, we followed up on customers who used the locks over many years.
Our dedicated research led to the creation of the following section: From smartphone compatibility and mobile app friendliness to fingerprint scanning.
1. Pin Genie Lockly 20 patents issued globally, this Lockly door lock is one of the best biometric door locks available to choose from. This lock includes a numeric keypad as well as a fingerprint scanner.
Door locks are made of stainless steel, heavy duty zinc alloy, high-impact plastic and high-impact coating with scratch resistance. Even advanced breaking in techniques might not be able to defeat the lock.
Allows you program six eight-digit codes to your house help and guests using digital keypad.
Top 8 Fingerprint Door Locks
A fingerprint lock provides protection in such situations. Here’s a selection of top-rated fingerprint locks that you can use for both residential and business entryways.
ULTRALOQ 3 in 1 Keyless Entry Door Lock (Aged Bron), 3-in-1 Keyless Door Lock With Keypad and… Sifely Keyless Door Lock With Keypad And… Adel 3398 Keyless… Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock Trinity Password+ Keyekit Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock ,… Lockly, Right-Handed Installation Ardwolf…
If you’ve been looking to install a smart lock for a long time but been waiting for an attractive option to emerge in the market, don’t need to wait for anymore.
This gorgeous smart lock with a sleek, stylish design is bound to be loved by all who see it. This lock’s innovative, high-end design is made from large amounts of fiberglass and reinforced plastic. It can also be used in new constructions.
Samsung SHSH-H700 Digital Door Lock comes with a high-quality fingerprint sensor. This fingerprint sensor ensures unparalleled accuracy in the detection of fingerprints. The lock can hold up to 100 fingerprints as well as one access code.
Samsung offers proactive support in case of emergency.
Some users may find the instructions within the installation manual to be confusing. This makes installation somewhat difficult.
Final Verdict – Best biometric lock for doors 2022
Biometric fingerprint locks, which are gaining popularity as home security options, offer many advantages over traditional door locks. The key benefit of these locks is that they cannot be duplicated, ensuring unprecedented security for homes and businesses.
Do not fret about losing keys. Instead, you can simply take your smartphone out and access the app from your smartphone to unlock your front doors. You can get into your home quickly by simply placing your fingerprint.
You or another user will not be locked out by fingerprint locks, regardless of whether your smartphone or keys were left at home due to negligence.
Many fingerprint locks include additional keyless entry options like a keypad and IC cards, as well as a physical lock. While the keypad and IC cards are not intended to be a reminder of past times, the physical key can serve as an emergency tool for if your smart lock’s battery goes out while you are away from home. This means that you don’t have worry about how your lock batteries are performing while you’re away.
According to our research, Ultraloq’s UL3 Fingerprint & Touchscreen Keyless Smart Lever Door Lock has been voted the most secure option for fingerprint security. This lock allows easy entry into your home and workplace.
3. Lockly Secure Plus
Amazon Editor’s rating: 4.4/5 Lockley’s Secure Plus biometric lock is capable, but not for everyone. Lockley’s Secure Plus features a clever PIN-asking mechanism that makes it difficult for anyone to guess which code is correct. Moreover, it has one of the most responsive fingerprint readers on the market and is supported by an intuitive app.
At first glance, there’s not much to the Secure Plus’s design. It is an attractive lock. The escutcheon features a wide screen, which points up at an angle. You can get it in three color variants, various trim styles, and either cylindrical or deadbolt versions. You can jump start the lock with an 9-volt battery, but it is powered by batteries.
An ingenious code entry system known as the Pin Genie is the lock’s best feature. Instead of displaying a numeric keypad on the touch screen, it splits it into three groups with each number. To maintain the illusion, some numbers can be repeated. Every time you enter the number, it shifts randomly. This makes it difficult for anyone to create your combination even though they may be standing right beside you.
It is on the lock side. It will respond to no more than 99 prints. In a similar way to Ultraloq, you can add more prints via the app. Keep in mind that your phone’s scanner won’t work for that purpose – users need to be present in person and register by pressing down on the scanner.
The design is minimal and the app gets you quickly where you need. The lock and unlock buttons dominate the home screen, which simplifies things. It also has a History tab that allows you to see the entry times on a timeline. A useful feature is Autolock. The door will lock in 5 to 15 seconds after you have closed it. The app allows you to email passkeys or send them via SMS.
The Secure Plus can be used with both Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, just like the U-Bolt Pro. While the former is more costly, you can still access the lock anywhere. You also get a door sensor which will sound an alarm when the door is open. The Wi-Fi version allows you to integrate the lock into your smart home and makes it compatible with Amazon Alexa.
How secure are biometric door locks?
Are Fingerprints Door Locks Secure? Answer: Yes. Fingerprint locks, which are similar to standard smart doors locks, provide increased security for your house or workplace. But, they can still be hacked using forcible entry methods.
Are Fingerprint Door Locks Any Good?
It is a useful and secure security tool for any tech-savvy business, home, or office. These locks allow you to enter and exit a room quickly and easily without needing to look for keys. They also help to manage security risk by restricting access to people with biometrics that have been approved.
What Are The Weaknesses Of Biometric Locks
Its price is the obvious drawback. Installing the system can be costly compared with other systems. The accuracy of the system may also be compromised by other factors. For instance, the scanner may have problems reading the fingerprint of people whose hands are always exposed to chemicals because of their work.Aug 14, 2013
Which Door Lock Is Most Secure?
Deadbolt door locks are the most secure type of key lock and are usually used on a home’s exterior door. The range of deadbolts is available in single- or double-cylinder versions. Each one’s strength rating can be compared to the other grades. One- and two-cylinder deadbolts are available. Grades 1 through 3 can be found..Best Biometric Door Locks