Skil 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw With Single Beam Laser Guide – 5280-01
- Powerful 15-Amp Motor Delivers 5 300-Rpm For Greater Speed And Faster Cuts
- 7-1 4-Inch Carbide-Tipped Blade Included. Spindle Lock For Easy Blade Changes.
- 51° Bevel Capacity With A Positive Stop At 45° For A Wide Variety Of Cuts
- Dust Blower Keeps Line-Of-Cut Free Of Sawdust For Improved Visibility
- Safety Lock/Guarded Trigger And Power-On Indicator Minimize Accidental Starts
Looking for a powerful saw that will deliver faster cuts? Look no further than the SKIL 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide – 5280-01. This saw has a 15-amp motor that delivers 5 300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts. The 7-1/4-inch carbide-tipped blade included is perfect for cutting through tough materials. The dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility. The safety lock/guarded trigger and power-on indicator minimize accidental starts.
Dewalt 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw With Electric Brake, 15-Amp, Corded (Dwe575Sb) , Yellow
- Dewalt 7 1/4 Circular Saw Is Among The Lightest Saws In Its Class (8.8 Lbs.)
- Electric Brake Of The Corded Circular Saw Stops The Blade After Trigger Is Released
- 15 Amp Motor Of The Compact Circular Saw Delivers Power For Even The Toughest Applications
- 57Degree Beveling Capacity With Stops At 45 Degree And 22.5 Degree
- Depth Of Cut Capacity Of 2 9/16 Inch
- Ball Bearing Lower Guard Provides Long Life In Harsh Environments
- Durable High Grade Aluminum Smooth Base For Accurate Cuts
- Lower Guard Design Improves Performance When Making Bevel Cuts And Cutting Shims
- An Integrated Dust Blower Allows The User To Clear Its Line Of Sight While Cutting
- Patented Tough Cord Protection System Provides 3X Durability Against Cord Pull-Out
- Lightweight And Compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
- Patented 15-Amp Motor
- 57-Degree Beveling Capacity With Positive Stops At 45-Degree And 22.5-Degree
- Integrated Dust Blower
The DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw is perfect for any homeowner or contractor. With its lightweight and compact design, it is perfect for any job. The electric brake ensures that the blade is stopped after the trigger is released, preventing accidents. The saw has a depth of cut capacity of 2 9/16 inch, and a beveling capacity of 57 degrees. The lower guard design improves performance when making bevel cuts and cutting shims. The saw also has a durable high grade aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts.
Dewalt 6-1/2-Inch 20V Max Circular Saw, Tool Only (Dcs391B) , Yellow
- 5150 Rpm Motor Of Dewalt Circular Saw Delivers Power And Speed To Make The Most Demanding Cuts With Ease
- High Strength And Lightweight Magnesium Shoe Of The Corded Circular Saw Provides Jobsite Durability For Long-Term Cut Accuracy
- Optimized Rubber Overmolded Comfort Grip Of The Compact Circular Saw Delivers Optimal Balance And Control
- 0-50 Degree Bevel Capacity Allows For Aggressive Bevel Cuts For A Multitude Of Applications
- 6-1/2-Inch Carbide-Tipped Blade For Cutting 2 Times Material At 90 Degree And 45 Degree And More Cuts Per Charge
Looking for a powerful and speedy circular saw? Look no further than the DEWALT DCS391B 20V MAX Circular Saw! This saw has a 5150 RPM motor that delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease. The high strength and lightweight magnesium shoe of the corded circular saw provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy. The optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip of the compact circular saw delivers optimal balance and control. The 0-50 degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications. The 6-1/2-inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90 degree and 45 degree and more cuts per charge makes this saw the perfect choice for any project.
Dewalt Flexvolt Advantage 20V Max* Circular Saw, 7-1/4-Inch, Cordless, Tool Only (Dcs573B)
- Up To 77% More Power** When Dewalt 7 1/4 Circular Saw Is Paired With Flexvolt Batteries
- Faster Cutting Powerful Brushless Motor Of The Cordless Circular Saw Delivers 5500 Rpm For Faster Cutting
- The Compact Circular Saw Has The Maximum Depth Of Cut Of 2-9/16-Inch At A 90 Degree
- Maximum Depth Of Cut Of 2-Inch At A 45 Degree
- Electric Brake Stops The Blade After The Trigger Is Released
- Increased Visibility Bright Led Increases Visibility And Cut Accuracy
- Easy Storage Integrated Rafter Hook For Quick And Easy Storage
- Minimizes Dust Optional Dust Port Compatible With The Dewalt Airlock System Or A Standard 35 Mm Dust Extractor To Minimize Dust During Cutting
- Tool Connect Chip Ready Chip Pocket Accepts Tool Connect Chip Dce042 And Connects With Tool Connect Site Manager App For Easy Asset Management On The Jobsite. (Dce042 Sold Separately)
- Compatible With All Dewalt 20V Max* And Flexvolt Batteries
Looking for a powerful, cordless circular saw that will help you cut faster? Look no further than the DEWALT FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE 20V MAX* Circular Saw! With up to 77% more power** when paired with FLEXVOLT batteries, this saw is perfect for any job. Plus, the electric brake stops the blade after the trigger is released, increasing safety. And with increased visibility and easy storage, this saw is perfect for any DIYer or professional. Get the DEWALT FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE 20V MAX* Circular Saw today!
Kreg Kma2685 Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide , Blue
- Make Rip Cuts And Crosscuts Up To 24 Wide
- Cut Multiple Pieces To The Same Size With Just One Setup
- Use The Oversize Edge Guide For Precise Control Throughout The Cut
- Eliminate Need For Marking Measuring And Layout Lines
- Take Your Saw To The Material Instead Of Having To Take Your Material To The Saw
Looking for a way to make your rip and crosscuts more precise and easier than ever? Look no further than the Kreg KMA2685 Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide! This blue guide makes it easy to make precise cuts up to 24″ wide, eliminating the need for marking, measuring, and layout lines. Plus, the oversize edge guide ensures precise control throughout the cut, making it easier than ever to take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw.
Best Circular Saws
Blade Type and size
One obvious difference between circular saws is the size of their blades. Each circular saw has a specific size of blade. While the options are vast, most construction and framing jobs can be completed with a 7 1/4 inch model.
Popular blade types include all-purpose, framing, finish, and plywood blades. The tooth count, or the number of teeth around a blade, is the determining factor to what projects a blade works best for. Lower tooth counts mean that the blades can be used for demolition and framing. Blades of higher tooth count should be used in cabinetmaking, plywood, as well for finish work.
Pro Tip: Circular Saws Cut on the “Upswing” which means that half the blade, the part below the shoe is cut toward the front. This will cause little slivers to fall out, particularly when cutting plywood. These can create noticeable defects in the finished product. You can reduce tear-out by placing a piece painter’s tape above your cutline. This will hold the fibers in their place. You can also cut wood face-side down to eliminate tear-out concerns on the face of the wood.
What made us choose the best circular saw?
Customer ratings: We’ve sifted through hundreds of customer reviews, and we have selected the most highly rated products.
Value: Many circular saws are expensive and can cause serious damage to your property. We made every effort to find the lowest-priced products that were high in quality.
The brand: We have taken into consideration the authority and reputation of each manufacturer when choosing the best circular saws. Top-quality brands are committed to providing quality products for their customers.