Black+Decker 3-In-1 Electric Leaf Blower, Leaf Vacuum, Mulcher (Bebl7000)
- 3In1 Design – Easily Converts Into A Corded Leaf Blower Leaf Vacuum Or Mulcher For Versatile Use.
- Powerful Air Speed And Airflow – Air Speeds Up To 250 Mph And Airflow Up To 400 Cfm Deliver The Power You Need For Quick Effective Clearing.
- Backpack Style – Easy-To-Wear Backpack With Up To 2X The Bag Capacity Allows For Hands-Free Operation.
- Powerboost – More Power At The Push Of A Button.
- Flexi-Tube – Allows For Enhanced Maneuverability When Vacuuming Leaves And Debris.
- Reusable Bag – Zipper-Free Roll-And-Clip Bag Has A Wide Opening For Quick Emptying.
- Electric – Corded Design Offers Unlimited Runtime For Even The Biggest Jobs.
- Includes – (1) Bebl7000 (1) Blow Tube (1) Vac Tube (1) Backpack Bag.
Introducing the BLACK+DECKER 3-in-1 Electric Leaf Blower, Leaf Vacuum, and Mulcher! This versatile design easily converts into a corded leaf blower, leaf vacuum, or mulcher for versatile use. With speeds up to 250 mph and airflow up to 400 cfm, this machine delivers the power you need to quickly clear your yard. The backpack style design makes it easy to wear and operation is easy with the flexi-tube. The included reusable bag makes cleanup a breeze. Plus, the electric corded design offers unlimited runtime. Get the BLACK+DECKER 3-in-1 Electric Leaf Blower, Leaf Vacuum, and Mulcher today!
Greenworks 40V (185 Mph) Brushless Cordless Blower / Vacuum, 4.0Ah Battery And Charger Included 24322
- 185 Mph / 340 Cfm
- Up To 21 Minutes Run-Time On High In Blower Mode
- Brushless Motor Provides More Power Performance And Durability
- Variable Speed Dial With Turbo Button – 6 Speed Selections
- Tool-Less Blower To Vacuum Conversion
- Superior Muchling Performance
- Cushioned Overmold Grip
- Includes 40V 4Ah Lithium-Ion Battery (120 Minute Charge Time)
- 4-Year Tool / 2-Year Battery Warranty Protects Your Investment
Looking for a powerful and reliable blower/vacuum? Look no further than the Greenworks 40V! This tool can reach up to 185 MPH and can vacuum up up to 340 CFM. With a tool-less blower to vacuum conversion, you’ll be able to clean everything in no time. Plus, the superior Muchling performance cushioned overmold grip will make it easy for you to grip the tool. Plus, the included 40V 4Ah Lithium-Ion battery will give you up to 120 minutes of run time. So don’t wait any longer, order your Greenworks 40V today!
Kimo Cordless Leaf Blower, 2-In-1 20V Lithium Battery Leaf Vacuum, 150Cfm Lightweight Battery Powered Leaf Blower W/Variable-Speed, Handheld Jobsite Electric Blower For Lawn Care, Snow/Dust Blowing
- 【No Cords No Limits】Without Maintenance Headaches Of Gasoline Blowers Without The Area Restrictions Of Corded Blowers A Battery Operated Leaf Blower Will Make Your Cleaning Tasks Easier And Faster. It Only Takes 60 Minutes (2 Times As Fast As Normal) For A Full Charge. And The Power Indicator Ensures You To Get The Battery Level At Any Time (Package Includes Battery And Charger).
- 【Strong Blowing Power】If You Dont Want To Endure The Most Tedious Chore Of Raking Up The Yards Endless Leaf Blankets Buy A Strong Enough Blower. Turbofans & All-Copper Motors Provide Up To 20000 R/Min And 150 Cfm Strong Power Keep Running At Top Speed For 20 Minutes. Get Your Work Done Quicker！
- 【2-In-1 Sweeper & Vacuum】Turning The Tube Around Turns It Into A Leaf Vacuum Allowing You To Collect Light Yard Debris Such As Leaves And Twigs In The Included Bag. They Are Extremely Useful All Year Round For Spring Garage Clean-Up Gathering Grass Clippings In The Summer When The Leaves Fall In Autumn And Clearing Snow Off The Car And Walkway In The Winter. You Will Be Excited About The Versatility Of This Small Blower!
- 【50% Less Noise，Variable-Speed】Perform Your Lawn Care Work Without The Loud Noise That Comes From A Gas-Powered Engine. Your Neighbours (And Ears) Will Thank You. And Please Note That The Wind Speed Will Increase As You Press Harder. This Allows You To Switch Between Different Cleaning Tasks At Any Time.
- 【Quick Assembly And Lightweight】Equipped With Two Tubes Insert The Battery And The Tubes This Handheld Leaf Blower Can Be Used In 3 Seconds. Its Upgraded Extension Tube Is More Convenient To Blowing Without Bending Down People Of All Heights Can Find A Comfortable Use Experience. Weighing Only 1.76 Lb Its Super Convenient To Take Anywhere.
- 【Great Gift Option】- Cordless Leaf Blower To Your Dear Family Or Friends Lightweight And Battery-Powered Leaf Blower Blowing Away The Fallen Leaves On The Ground And Troubles Which Can Make Your Courtyard Tidying Easier And More Effective. Kimo Always Gots Your Back!
The KIMO Cordless Leaf Blower is the perfect gift for the gardener on your list this holiday season! This lightweight, battery-powered leaf blower is perfect for those pesky leaves on the ground, and it comes with a handy vacuum attachment. Plus, it’s easy to assemble and lightweight enough to take with you wherever you go!
Worksite 40V Cordless Leaf Blower, 3-In-1 Electric Leaf Blower/Vacuum/Mulcher 330 Cfm With Variable Speed, 45L Collection Bag, Two Batteries And Dual Port Fast Charger
- 3-In-1 The 3-In-1 System Allows For Quickly Changing Between Blower Vacuum And Mulcher Functions In Seconds Without Tools. Ideal For Clearing Driveways Sidewalks Decks Garages And Lawns Of Leaves Debris And Vacuuming Leaves Grass Clippings Pine Needles And More.
- Brushless Motor High-Efficiency Brushless Motor Of This Chainsaw Provides More Power And Maximizes Runtime And Motor Life.
- 4 Speeds For Different Jobs This Cordless Leaf Blower Is Designed With 4 Speeds For Different Yard Tasks. You Only Need To Adjust The Speed By Pressing The Up And Down Buttons On The Control Panel.
- 40 Volt Power Worksite Battery Powered Leaf Blower And Vacuum Is Designed To Insert Two 20 Volt Battery Packs Providing Incredible Power And Performance. Air Volume Up To 330 Cfm And Air Speed Up To 170 Mph.
- 45L Collection Bag & Shoulder Strap 45L Collection Bag Is Big Enough To Store Leaves Dust Pet Hair And More. The Trash Can Be Easily Removed By Opening The Bottom Zipper Of The Bag. The Shoulder Strap Can Help Relieve The Pressure On Hand And Make The Operation Easier.
- Waht You Get 1Pc 40V Cordless Leaf Blower/Vacuum/Mulcher 2Pcs 2.0Ah Li-Ion Battery 1Pc Dual Port Fast Charger 1Pc Collection Bag 1 Pc Shoulder Strap.
This cordless leaf blower is perfect for quickly clearing driveways, sidewalks, decks, garages, and lawns of leaves, debris and vacuuming leaves, grass clippings, pine needles and more. The high-efficiency brushless motor provides more power and maximizes runtime and motor life. With 4 speeds for different yard tasks, this cordless leaf blower is designed with 40 volt power.
Best Cordless Leaf Blower Vacuum
7 Best Leaf Vacuums To Make Yard Work Easy
Fallen leaves fighting is going to be your favorite job.
The task of maintaining your yard can seem daunting. Without the proper gardening tools , keeping your yard and walkway clear of fallen leaves can become a tiresome (and sometimes frustrating) task. Once you’ve cleared and gathered all those beautiful fall leaves using the best leaf blower for your yard , then comes the tedious chore of getting rid of them.
Although leaf vacuums can’t handle large piles of leaves and other debris, they are well-suited to leaf and debris removal. Having a quality leaf vacuum will help you save time clearing out your garden or walkway. Leaf vacuums are also helpful for keeping porches, patios, and decks tidy as trees shed their last leaves of the season.
Some models (and aftermarket attachments) have curved nozzles specifically designed for blowing or sucking leaves out of your gutters, too. And don’t rush to store your tool at the first sign of winter, either: The blower function can be used to clear a light dusting of snow from decks, patios, and walkways, buying you a little time before you have to break out your snow blower.
We have 8 top-rated cordless leafblowers for 2021
Independently, our editors research and test the products to recommend them. You can read more about us. Our chosen links might earn us commissions.
The Spruce/Chloe Jeong No homeowner likes to have to carry an extension cord when they are picking up fall leaves. This is why cordless leaf blowers become so popular. These appliances run on either batteries or gas, allowing you to tidy up your landscaping without being limited by a power cord.
These are the main considerations when you shop for a cordless Leaf Blower. You’ll want to look at how much power the tool delivers and what speeds it can achieve, as well as how long it can run per charge if it’s powered by batteries. Also, it’s important that the leaf blower you choose is easy to hold.
These are the top cordless leaf blowers that you can add to your toolshed.
Amazon: Our top picks EGO POWER+ 650CFM 56V Cordless Leaf Blower
The leaf blower-vacuum combo is compact and affordable, making it ideal for smaller jobs around your home.
While it offers plenty of power, this RYOBI leaf blower operates at a lower noise level than your average vacuum.
2. Enertwist is the Best Compact Cordless Leaf Vacuum Moulcher
Sometimes a compact device is the best solution. Enertwist’s cordless handheld leaf blower / vacuum weighs only 3.75 lbs. It can produce up to 88CFM air velocity, which is enough for removing dry leaves from small yards.
It’s not designed to mulch leaves. Its compact structure makes it more useful and versatile, making it suitable for various household tasks.
With the help of the indicator for battery charges, you will be able to determine how long it takes to finish your job. A typical charge of one battery is sufficient to blow leaves for approximately 25-30 minutes. You can also suck in the leaves until you have 2-3 bags. You won’t be able to see the mulching function if your yard is small.
______ HTML0results up to 30 minutes
battery life display.
Seven Leaf Blowers and Vacuums That Are Best
Is it time to take care of your leaves? Our comprehensive guide will help you choose the right model for your needs.
The table below shows the months that are best to sow and plant, as well as when they are best to harvest.
Do You want to do this in January? Do you want to do it in February? Do you want to do that in April? Do you want to do that in June? Do to in July Do to in August Do to in September Do to in October Do to in November Do to in December. While autumn is fantastic, the foliage begins to cover the gardens. You can leave the leaves to settle in the beds or borders over winter as a mulch. However, you should remove the leaves from lawns, patios, pathways, and patios to keep them safe and free of pests and diseases.
It all depends on the size and extent of the leaf fall in your garden. You may need a rake/broom to do the job. However, for larger spaces and a variety of surfaces and locations, leaf blowers and leaf blower vacuums are a helpful solution to consider – easy to use, they effortlessly move fallen leaves into manageable piles ready for collection.
Leaf blowers and leaf blower vacuums come into their own at other times of the year too, making lightwork of tidying up after pruning or lifting unsightly debris that gathers on paths and in corners.
The best thing about a puppy? They can work all year. You don’t need to use them just at Christmas. Protect your ears and use protective goggles no matter what season.
We researched the most popular leaf blowers and leaf blower vacuums on the market, putting them through their paces in all weathers to bring you a list of the best cordless leaf blowers as well as cordless and electric leaf blower vacuums.
How We Tested Leaf Blowers And Garden Vacuums
To see how well leaf blowers and leaf vacuums perform, the GW reviews team tested a range of models across a range of garden situations – removing leaves from lawns, borders and gravel paths, in both dry and wet weather. In order not to disturb insects or other wildlife we made sure we had checked for the presence of any animals in the leaf matter before we got started. We compared the leaf blowers with leaf vacuums and used the following criteria to determine the scores. Each was given equal weight:
Set-up & storage: We looked at the assembly needed, ease and clarity of instructions, any storage features and, where relevant, the battery charge time.
Handling: The ease of use, weight and noise levels were evaluated, as well as comfort and safety features.
Performance is the sum of power, airflow control and run time.
Value for the money: The above was taken into account, together with the quality and design of the product, and also the RRP which includes battery and charger (where relevant) and the duration of the warranty.
This is the Best Leaf Vacuum.
Best leaf blower and vacuum WORX WG509 TRIVAC 12 Amp 3-In-1 Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum Check Price This all-in-one yard tool can vacuum, leaf blow, and mulch, and is less than nine pounds for easy maneuvering and lifting.
Cleaning out the tool is easy and quick.
The tool can’t deal with wet and moist leaves very well when mulching.
Greenworks best cordless leaf vacuum Greenworks40V 185MPH Variable speed cordless leaf blower/vacuum. Check price This unit offers up 21 minutes cordless leaf clean-up time as well six speeds for an individual user experience.
This pick is also lightweight and easy to maneuver around your yard.
Leaf blower functions are more powerful than vacuum options.
This waterproof pool vacuum vacuum is the best for cleaning leaves from pools.
This option is cheaper and more effective than expensive pool vacuums.
It can be attached to the bag. Some people recommend using a clip to keep it secure.
You can find something so beautiful about summer nights spent in lush green grass beneath a thick canopy listening to the crickets chirp. Unfortunately, such glory will soon fade. You’ll soon be yelling, “Leave me alone!” as the nature’s trash accumulates and degrades on flowerbeds, roads, and neighbor’s yards. There are many leaf vacuums available that can help with yard cleaning. Combining the best features of traditional leaf blowers with a convenient bag system, a leaf vacuum will save you a ton of effort on your next yard waste removal job and you’ll enjoy a tidy lawn again in no time.
You Need to Consider These Things When Shopping for The Best Leaf Vacuum
While the leaf vacuums are generally the same as leaf blowers, they can reverse airflow to gather leaves into a bag that can then be stored and removed. This double functionality can come in handy when you are performing yard maintenance. Blowers require leaf and debris to first be collected in piles. For easy handling without extra bulk, it is in a familiar ergonomic shape. Many combinators include an impeller integrated to catch and cut debris into manageable sizes. This allows you to save space in your bag and vacuum more leaves. Additionally, the impeller prepares organic material for reuse and recycling as mulch or compost. The feature can be very beneficial to anyone who maintains a garden or plants that require nutrients.
You should consider how big the area will be and what volume of leaves it is expected to accumulate each year when shopping for yard vacuums. This will help you determine the power required. For medium-duty cleaning, many leaf blowers and cordless vacuums can do the job. Commercial models might work well for larger jobs or to be used in a professional environment. The best leaf vacuum is available for any situation, including leaves and debris on your driveway or in your pool.
The best Leaf Blower Vacuum is a flexible, cost-effective tool to remove yard waste
A multipurpose leaf vacuum provides a great solution for managing all kinds of leaves. A combination blower-mulcher makes use of an air pipe that allows for attachment of a bag or other hose. A vacuum is much more efficient than standard rakes or conventional blowers and does the same amount work with less effort.
Look for designs that are compatible with both bags, hoses and blowers when you’re looking for a lawn vacuum/blower. This feature is customizable and maximizes how the vacuum/blower combo works in different situations. The built-in mulcher can also be a great option, no matter how often you use leaves to decorate your flowers, etc. It drastically reduces the amount of leaves needed and increases storage space.
A cordless leaf-vacuum is great for any yard work. You don’t need cables or heavy gas tanks to power your battery-powered vacuum. This allows you to use it for light duty jobs as well. Also, lighter weights mean better maneuverability. That’s important when leaf-collecting is done around landscaping, lawn ornaments as well wraparound porches, pergolas, and other obstructions.
Keep in mind that cordless models are more convenient than corded models. Cordless models also need to be recharged frequently. When you factor in greater mobility as well as the lack of entanglement hazards, a cordless device can make sense.
When shopping for the best cordless vacuum, battery life is a critical consideration that can make or break this tool’s usefulness. It is important to search for variable speeds. These allow users to preserve battery life and only consume the necessary power for their current task.
Got a bigger yard? Go beyond standard with a gas-powered model A gas-powered leaf vacuum will require more maintenance than an electric model, but it makes quick work of large, leafy lawns. A majority of the gas-powered model on the market today are actually leaf blowers. You can attach a suctioning pipe and large vacuum bag to make them into vacuums. Two-cycle gas engines power them. They should be filled up with premixed oil and gas.
Remember that both electric and gas-powered leaf-vacuums produce more noise than their electric counterparts. Two-stroke engines also emit high levels of hydrocarbons. Some cities even ban the use of gas-powered machines to cut down on noise complaints and reduce environmental damage.
Leaf Cleanup is easier
Do you want the best leafblower for your backyard? You’ll quickly be able get rid of all the debris with the best leaf blower. Leaf blowers are available in gas and electric models. There are also corded leaf blowers and cordless leaf blowers. You can find the perfect cordless leaf blower for you or a commercial leafblower that suits your needs. For effortless leaf removal, you can choose from a WORX PoulanPro Leaf Blower and other top-quality brands.
Leaf blowers for cordless use: A leaf blower which is lightweight and easy to maneuver. A cordless electric leaf blower has a high-voltage battery and can be a good choice depending on the size of your work area.
Corded Leaf Blowers: No need to worry about your batteries running low. Also, they are lighter than most leaf blowers. Because of their restricted mobility corded leaf blowers can be used in small yards.
Gas Leaf Blowers: The gas leaf blower offers both the most mobility and longest runtime. This kind of blower works well in large areas.
Handheld Leaf Blowers: These are probably the best choice to remove leaves from your house.
Backpack Leaf Blowers: These leaf blowers work well for both commercial and heavy-duty applications.
Leaf blowers with vacuums: Not all leaf blowers are capable of converting into vacuums. A leaf blower vacuum mulcher also picks up, grinds and transforms leaves into usable mulch for your yard.
A Walk-Behind Leaf Blower – This is an excellent choice when you are dealing with a tough cleanup. The gas-powered blowers are more powerful and comfortable for larger areas.
Sweeper Leaf Blowers: Sweeper leaf blowers are considered light-duty options. This lightweight electric model is great for small spaces.
Two-Cycle engines: A two-cycle engine is a leaf blower that runs on gasoline and an oil mix. You can mix your own fuel, or purchase pre-mixed fuel. Their lighter weight makes them easier to operate than four-cycle leaf blowers..Best Cordless Leaf Blower Vacuum