Step2 Best Chefs Kitchen Playset | Kids Play Kitchen With 25-Pc Toy Accessories Set, Real Lights & Sounds, Multicolor , Blue
- Little Chefs Will Appreciate Every Detail In This Realistic Kids’ Kitchen Playset By Step2. The Best Chef’S Kitchen Is Perfect For Engaging Social Play And Pretending To Cook Bake And More!
- The Play Kitchen Set Has An Open Design And Lots Of Accessories Encourage Imaginative Social Play And Sharing With Friends!
- Activate The Realistic Electronic Stovetop Burner Lights And Sounds With The Special Frying Pan And Boiling Pot (Requires 2 “Aa” Batteries Not Included).
- Features Like The Coffee Maker Station Realistic Appliances With Working Doors And Included Accessories Make This Play Kitchen Activity Set Ideal For Pretend Play Fun!
- In The Box Play Kitchen 25-Piece Accessory Set.
Kids will love pretending to cook, bake, and more with this Step2 Best Chefs Kitchen Playset! This realistic kitchen set comes with an open design and a lot of accessories to encourage imaginative social play. The play kitchen set has realistic electronic stovetop burner lights and sounds that can be activated with the included frying pan and boiling pot (requires 2 “AA” batteries, not included).
Jumbl Kids Kitchen Set, Pretend Wooden Play Kitchen, Battery Operated Icemaker & Microwave With Realistic Sound, Pots & Pan Included – Charcoal
- Super Realistic Sights & Sounds | Much More Than A Toy Our Interactive Design Enables Meaningful Stem Learning As Boys & Girls Immerse Themselves In A Real Kitchen Setup | Elements Include Battery-Operated Ice Dispenser Microwave With Buttons & Sounds Clicking Knobs & More
- Bonus Tools & Accessories | Tots Can Start Playing Straight Out The Box With  Free Stovetop Toys [Pot & Frying Pan] & Integrated Chalkboard For Jotting Down Ingredients & Other Creative Play | Kitchen Also Features A Real Towel Rack & Other Authentic Details Like Faucet Sink Knobs Door Handles & Cabinet Windows
- The Ultimate True-To-Life Kitchen | All-In-One Kids Play Set Provides Hours Of Fun Educational Entertainment | See Little Ones Imagine Explore Learn & Pretend With A Variety Of Lifelike Cooking & Cleaning Essentials Including A Refrigerator Freezer Ice Maker Microwave Oven Stovetop Sink Dishwasher Shelving Towel Rack Etc.
- Durable Wood Construction | High-Quality Furniture & Fixtures Are Crafted Of Heavy-Duty Composite Wood & Molded Plastic Parts For Utmost Safety & Ability To Withstand Years Of Wear & Tear | Despite Its Super Extensive Design Playset Is Fast & Easy To Assemble With All Hardware & Instructions Included [Requires Screwdriver]
- Freestanding For Any Setting | Compact Lightweight Play Kitchen Is Effortless To Move & Maneuver Weighing Under 60 Lbs. & Measuring 40.3” X 11.4” X 40.5” | Freestanding Style Is Perfect For Play Room Bedroom Daycare & School Classroom With Built-In Shelving & Cabinetry For Accessory Storage
Introducing the Jumbl Kids Kitchen Set! This amazing set comes with a battery operated ice maker and microwave with realistic sounds and sights, as well as real kitchen tools and accessories. It’s perfect for kids who want to learn about cooking and cleaning, and it’s also freestanding for easy placement in any setting.
Step2 Fun With Friends Kitchen | Pink Kitchen With Realistic Lights & Sounds |Play Kitchen Set | Pink Kids Kitchen Playset & 45-Pc Kitchen Accessories Set
- Pretend Stovetop Burner Features Realistic Electronic Lights And Sounds Activated With The Special Frying Pan And Boiling Pot (Requires 2 “Aa” Batteries Not Included)
- Make A Cup Of Coffee With The Pretend Single-Serve Coffee Maker Station And Included Travel Mug
- Get Cooking With The Pretend Appliances Including The Stovetop Oven With Clickable Knob Microwave And Refrigerator To Keep Pretend Ingredients Fresh
- Pretend To Wash The Dishes After Dinner With The Molded-In Sink And Swivel Faucet
Looking for a fun and interactive kitchen set for your child? Look no further than the Step2 Fun with Friends Kitchen! This set comes with a pink kitchen with realistic lights and sounds, a play kitchen set, and 45-piece kitchen accessory set. The kitchen set also includes a pretend stovetop burner with electronic lights and sounds, a pretend coffee maker station, a pretend single-serve coffee maker, a pretend oven with a clickable knob, a pretend microwave, and a pretend refrigerator. The set is perfect for pretend cooking, pretend washing dishes, and more!
Kidkraft Ultimate Corner Wooden Play Kitchen With Lights & Sounds, Play Phone And Curtains, Espresso, Gift For Ages 3+
- Innovative Corner Design
- Burners Have Realistic Lights And Sound
- Shelving And Hanging Pegs For Pots Pans And Accessories
- Oven Microwave Refrigerator Freezer And Washer Doors All Open And Close
- Cordless Phone With Hands-Free Clip
- Removable Sink For Easy Cleanup
- Smart Sturdy Wood Construction
- Packaged With Detailed Step-By-Step Assembly Instructions
Introducing the KidKraft Ultimate Corner Wooden Play Kitchen! This innovative corner design features burners with realistic lights and sound, shelving and hanging pegs for pots, pans and accessories, oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer and washer doors all open and close, and a cordless phone with hands-free clip. Plus, it’s sturdy wood construction makes it perfect for ages 3+! Package includes detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions.
Best Choice Products Pretend Play Kitchen Wooden Toy Set For Kids With Realistic Design, Telephone, Utensils, Oven, Microwave, Sink – Pink
- Chalkboard Surface Little Chefs Can Jot Down Notes On The Included Chalkboard Surface As They Play Grownup All Day With This Large Set Made With A Realistic Design That Mimics A Real Kitchen Designed For Their Size And Have Fun Playing With The Ice Maker Microwave Phone And Other Fun Features
- 11 Accessories Included Set Includes 3 Utensils 2 Pots One Lid To Play With And Kitchen Comes With An Ice Maker That Dispenses Ice Cubes (4) And Even A Cordless Phone; Keep The Accessories In The 20.25 Sq. In Overhead Shelf The 110 Sq. In. Oven Or In The Fridge Freezer Microwave And Dishwasher
- True To Life Kitchen Your Child Can Get A True Experience With Fun Features Like A Towel Rack And Ice Machine And Realistic Sounds Like The Click Of The Oven Knobs As They Pretend To Bake And Cook In A Stylishly Designed Kitchen With A Backsplash For A Modern Appeal
- Assembly Information Great Toys Take Time To Build! This Item Has Many Screws That Make It Sturdy And Resilient For Kids To Play With; Set Up Your Pretend Kitchen By Closely Following The Included Instruction Manual In An Estimated Assembly Time Of 90 Min. Use A Power Drill To Save More Time!
- Certified & Safe Rest At Ease While Your Children Play With This Kitchen Set That Is Both Well-Built And Fun; Made With Plastic Materials And Meets U.S. Federal Safety Standards For Astm & Cpsia; Overall Dimensions 31.25(L) X 9.5(W) X 31.5(H)
This is the perfect set for little chefs who want to pretend to cook in a real kitchen! With realistic features and a chalkboard surface, your child can write down their ideas as they play. The set comes with 11 accessories, including a cordless phone, ice maker, and oven, and is safe and certified to meet U.S. Federal safety standards.
Best Kids Kitchen Set
Best Toddler Play Kitchen Sets
In my search for the most affordable toddler kitchen sets I tried to find a wide range of styles and materials. Although I admit that my preference is for neutrals, it’s not a habit. Because many people live in smaller areas, I have tried to make play kitchens smaller.
NOTE: Prices are accurate as of publication date. There are always possibilities for things to change. Some items have been produced less consistently this year. Also, some products are moving in and out of stock depending on what is available from the manufacturer. These are the items that were in stock as of today’s writing. But, it is possible for them to change.
I love the clean, modern lines of this basic and straightforward toddler kitchen set. You can fit it into any decorating style, as the price is just $120. Even better, it has a removable sink so that the little ones can clean up after themselves.
Retro-style playkitchens are a great option if you’re looking for something bright but subtle. We have a dollhouse from this brand and it’s super durable, made of nice wood, and has held up to a lot of toddler love over the years. This dollhouse is a steal at less than 70 dollars!
I love the way that these kitchen accessories hang. This toddler kitchen is simple yet sweet. It’s compact, but has enough going on to keep the kids entertained. And it includes a play set with 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 knives, pan, pot with lid, mixing spoon, spatula , and salt and pepper shakers.
With knobs that click and clack, doors that open and close and accessories including a phone (so fun! This simple and clean kids’ kitchen set is my favorite. It has subway tiles and is under $100, which I love!
We have 8 Top Kitchen Sets for Kids in 2021
Independently, our editors research and test the products to recommend them. You can read more about us. Purchases made through our links may result in us receiving commissions.
The Spruce / Chloe Jeong Pretend play is one of the best ways that kids can use their imaginations and dive into their own little worlds of make-believe. Kids love to have a set where they can imitate the parents or do their daily chores such as cleaning and cooking. You can create a fun play area for your child’s kitchen with these sets.
The best kitchen sets are for kids, so they can create their own masterpieces like their parents.
It is easier to construct than some of the more elaborate sets, requiring an adult to connect the counter and knobs only.
Amazon Cute Stone Kitchen Sink Toys
This is the best toy to allow your child to use their kitchen as a plaything.
Here Are The Best Play Kitchens Of 2021!
1. Hape Wooden Play Kitchen.
Do you want a toy-kitchen that is simple, high quality and won’t take up much of your space? You might like this option! The Hape play kitchen is our favorite overall for the year, and there are so many things we love about it. Hape is the company that made it. They are a great toy manufacturer with responsible business practices and high-quality wood products and paints. Also, they have a keen eye for design and functionality. Made of top quality wood (not plywood), this wooden kitchen feels as though it was handcrafted with precision and care. We were able to set it up in about fifteen minutes from the box. It feels solid and strong once assembled. The kitchen measures 22 inches wide by 13 inches deep and 28 inches high. This makes it a perfect play-kitchen for parents or children who prefer simple and minimalistic design. Hape offers a set of matching toy kitchen tools that includes about 12 pieces. These include a pan, pot, plates, salt/pepper shakers and utensils. Each piece is made from high quality wood. They fit neatly into the storage areas in the kitchen. The plates hang above the stove, while the plates can slide up the sides. A basic set of pretend foods, such as vegetables, fruits and meats can be added to the set and you are ready for hours and hours of laughter!
We found that all hinges worked flawlessly and the knobs as well as electronic components and batteries were safe. Hape says the kitchen is designed for children ages 3+, but it’s definitely low enough and appropriate for 2-year olds as well. This play kitchen has been praised for its quality and simple design. The cost is usually below $100. The only con is that the countertop comes in at about 24″ off the floor, which might be shorter than you expected. Outside of that, we really like this play kitchen, and we’re impressed with the quality and style. The Hape play-kitchen is a favorite of many. The Bump, WhatToExpect, and other friends consider the Hape play kitchen a great pick. Interested? Have you considered this Hape play-kitchen? KidKraft Vintage Play Kitchen Set.
This play kitchen exudes a retro vintage style. While we have it shown in pink, you can also get it in fire engine or baby blue. The features and quality of the play kitchen were amazing, even though it cost only $80. It took approximately two hours to assemble the box from its contents. It’s best to give yourself enough time, especially if you want it assembled before Christmas. When assembled it is approximately 33″ in length, 13″ deep and 36 inch high. It makes a great play kitchen. You will love the features: The two-door refrigerator/freezer combo has an oven. There is also a dishwasher and microwave. It has the same features as other models on this list: a sink that can be washed and a rotating knob for stove burners. It also has a cute little phone that hangs up on a hook.
The countertop extends 18 inches off the ground. It’s perfect for kids aged 2-5 years old. However, taller children might find it too narrow. We love the retro design and high-quality construction. It took us a while to put it together and we weren’t happy with how many pieces there were. But that’s just part of the deal with a kitchen like this. Although it’s great value for money, the assembly is quite difficult. The KidKraft Vintage play-kitchen is highly recommended by others. The Bump as well as Our Friends at WhatToExpect consider it to be a Top Pick! Interested? Visit KidKraft’s Vintage Play Kitchen. Step2 Grand Walk-In Play Kitchen.
Are you still not intimidated by a 2-hour assembly? Then how about 5-6 Hours! The play kitchen includes over 100 individual pieces so grab your power tools. You must now be wondering, as we did when we first opened the boxes: Is it worth it? If you’re looking for a spacious play area that can accommodate several kids at once, the Grand Walk-in Kitchen might be the perfect choice. It is our most expensive play kitchen, at $300. This includes everything that your little one could need: an oven and stovetop, refrigerator, freezer, microwave and double sink. It ended up taking us 2 days (about 2-3 hours per day) to put this together, and once we did we came to the realization that this might actually be nicer than our real kitchen! Everything worked well and the doors, hinges, drawers, knobs, as well door looked fantastic. We loved that the knobs click as you turn them. The hooks are great for holding pot holders or cooking utensils. There are also no noisy electric parts and they are not prone to falling apart. The assembly went very well if all the pieces were included. The room is difficult to navigate once the assembly has been completed.
Our kids had tons of fun in this kitchen, and we think yours will too! There are two areas that can accommodate 2 children: one in the foyer, the second at the breakfast area and the third on the side. This kitchen is unique in that it can accommodate so many children at one time. It’s a wonderful option to facilitate social activities with siblings or friends. The kitchen can be used by children as young as 2+ years old. Separate purchases of a play food and utensils will also be necessary. Cons? Just the extended assembly time and the price, but honestly we think it’s worth it if you’re looking for something this large and fully-featured! The Step2 Grand Walk in Kitchen is a favorite of many! The Bump, Babylist, and The Bump both love it! Interested? This Step2 Grand Walk in Play Kitchen is available for you to view here. KidKraft Uptown Espresso play kitchen.
Our 11 Favorite Play Kitchens For 2021
Independently, our editors research and test the products to recommend them. You can read more about us. On purchases from the links we have chosen, commissions may be earned.
Coloring and building can always be fun for children of all ages, but it’s the act of pretending and creating in a kitchen that is most loved by every child. It’s a joy for them to make ‘food’, and then serve it up to their parents like proud chefs. Here are some great pretend kitchen ideas for kids.
Our Top Picks Step2 Gourmet Kitchen Amazon.
This pick is more equipped than any other, with a chalkboard and pretend ice machine as well as a play phone.
Twelve Cute Kids Play Kitchens That Encourage Little Chefs
With these toy sets, you can play pretend.
Indoor entertaining can be fun no matter what age your child may be. Children can practice their fine motor skills in a toy kitchen, learn how to clean it up, and play with fellow chefs in the kitchen.
We are enamored by the range of realistic tools and kitchen utensils that come with the sets.
Play kitchens have been carefully selected to be the most adorable and durable, so your children can enjoy hours of pretend play. There are many options available in a range of styles and prices, including wood kitchens that can be installed indoors or outdoors. This list will be a treasure trove of play kitchens that your whole family will enjoy for many years.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below 1 Little Chef Chelsea Modern Play Kitchen SHOP NOW This modern play kitchen set is super sleek with gold accents that add a touch of style to any playroom. You can separate the kitchen sink from stove so that your child has a realistic refrigerator. If your playtime becomes messy, you can easily wipe down the entire set using a damp cloth.
Enjoy Kids’ Cooking with These Kid-Friendly Sets of Kitchen Sets. 2 Little Chef Boston Play Kitchen Set Teamson Kids. SHOP NOW. This compact, yet elegantly designed play kitchen is from Teamson Kids. The kitchen measures in at 2×3 feet. However, it is the smallest on this list. It features a range of appliances, including a cooktop, an oven, microwave, and sink.
3 Milton and Goose Essential Play Kitchen Milton and Goose Maisonette SHOP NOW We have been obsessed with this play kitchen since we saw it in Jessica Alba’s Instagram stories . It is made with sustainable Baltic maple and solid North American maple. The kitchen has been finished using water-based, low VOC, and non-hazardous air pollutants(HAPs), finishes. The Rolls Royce for play kitchens. Your child will envy the neighbors if they can manage it.
About this item
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
You’ll be a little chef with this step2 kidsaEUR(tm), kitchen Playset. It’s the best kitchen ever! Perfect for playing with friends and baking pretend meals.
Play kitchen sets with lots of accessories and an open design encourage creativity and play among friends.
Activate the realistic electronic stovetop burner lights and sounds with the special frying pan and boiling pot (requires 2 aEURoeAAaEUR batteries, not included).
It includes features such as a coffee maker station, realistic appliances and working doors, along with accessories.
In the box: play kitchen, 25-piece accessory set.
New & Used (10) from $81.50 & FREE Shipping.
This is the best play kitchen set for toddler chefs
The (imaginary) dinner is now ready.
Children and celebrities have many things in common: Toddlers can be demanding, hardworking, temperamental, or difficult in public. However, they are also capable of being inspired by unusual combinations of food. Natural observers are children who mimic adults’ actions, often making them do things like baking cookies, flipping pancakes and roasting chickens. Play kitchen sets for kids are an excellent option to encourage learning. The best play kitchen sets encourage children to use their imagination as they cook dinner, work together to figure out who serves and who does the dishes, and safely explore foods (rutabaga, anyone?) It may be daunting, or not appealing.
“As toddlers engage in pretend play, they are learning a new language, seeing the perspective of others, negotiating and taking turns, and solving problems that arise,” says Rebecca Parlakian, the senior director of programs for Zero to Three.
Some tips: choose a play kitchen that’s relatively easy to put together, but has enough realistic features to mimic what kids see in the real world. A small children’s kitchen set won’t take up much of your living area. An attractive wooden play kitchen may have more appeal than a metal one. Even though we are all fond of shiny things, keep in mind that the more the toddler kitchen sets have to offer in terms lights and sounds, your child will be less likely to make up stories. The toy kitchen sets that do the least are those that inspire the most use of imagination.Best Kids Kitchen Set