Burcam 400416T 3/4Hp Stainless Steel Sewage Grinder Pump
- 3/4 Hp Heavy Duty Sewage Grinder Pump The Pump Is Made Of Cast Iron And Stainless Steel For Longevity And Includes A Cast Iron Grinder Impeller. This Pump Can Be Used In A New Installation Or To Replace An Existing Sewage Pump. Contractor Grade Pro Series Built.
- Grinder Pump Performance The Maximum Head Is 25 Feet And The Capacity Is Up To 4200 Gallons Per Hour. .
- Heavy Duty Construction Solid Cast Iron And Stainless Steel Construction Equipped With A Grinder Type Impeller Made Of Cast Iron.
- Sewage Grinder Pump High Performance For Residential Sewage Applications. Reduces Clogging Of Impeller And Jamming Situations.
Looking for a high-powered sewage pump? Look no further than our BURCAM 400416T 3/4HP Stainless Steel Sewage Grinder Pump! This contractor grade pump can handle up to 4200 gallons per hour and features a cast iron grinder impeller for improved performance. Plus, its solid construction makes it durable and perfect for residential applications. Don’t miss out on this great deal!
Little Giant Lg-Sew50Sa 1/2 Hp Cast Iron Sewage Pump With Snap-Action Switch, Blue
- Built To Last This Automatic Heavy Duty Cast Iron Pump Is Ideal For Use In Residential Sewage And Septic Systems
- Automatic Operation Integrated Contractor-Preferred Snap-Action Piggy-Back Switch; Activates When Water Reaches 10 To 12 Inches Shuts Off When Water Drops Down To 6 To 8 Inches
- Clog-Resistant Design Capable Of Passing 2-Inch Diameter Semi-Solids
- 1/2 Hp Motor Designed For Residential Sewage Systems
- Warranty This Product Is Backed By The Little Giant Select Series 2-Year Manufacturers Warranty And Supported By Our Outstanding Technical Support Experts
Looking for a reliable and durable sewage pump that can handle even the most stubborn clogs? Look no further than the Little Giant LG-SEW50SA 1/2 hp Cast Iron Sewage Pump! This automatic pump features an integrated contractor-preferred snap-action switch that automatically activates when water reaches 10 to 12 inches, and shuts off when water drops down to 6 to 8 inches. Plus, its clog-resistant design is capable of passing 2-inch diameter semi-solids. Plus, the Little Giant LG-SEW50SA 1/2 hp Cast Iron Sewage Pump is backed by the Little Giant Select Series 2-year manufacturer’s warranty and supported by our outstanding Technical Support experts. So don’t wait any longer, order your Little Giant LG-SEW50SA 1/2 hp Cast Iron Sewage Pump today!
Burcam 401446P 3/4Hp Complete Sewage Grinder Pump System, Black
- 3/4 Hp Complete Sewage Grinder System With 24 X 24 Sewage Basin Easy To Install And Includes A 24 X 24-Inch Heavy Duty Polyethylene Basin With Top And Bottom Anti-Float Collars And Non-Corrosive Cover That Is Recessed In To Protect The Lid And Bolts During Masonry Work A ¾ Hp Submersible Sewage Grinder Pump (Model 400700P) A Sewage Check Valve And Aqua-Flex Seals And Gaskets.
- Heavy Duty Grinder Pump Construction The Robust Cast Iron Body Provides Strength And Longevity. The Sewage Grinder Pump Has A Robust Cast Iron Body A Clog-Free Vortex Impeller Combined With A Grinder To Shred Solids And A 2” Npt Discharge Adapter.
- Grinder Pump Recommended For A Residential Sewage Pump Applications. Reduces Clogging Of Impeller And Jamming Situations.
- Pump Capacity Maximum Head Is 35 Feet And The Capacity Is Up To 1875 Gallons Per Hour. New Grinding Technology For Sewage Applications To Eliminate Solids.
Looking for a complete sewage grinder pump system that is easy to install and includes a heavy duty polyethylene basin with top and bottom anti-float collars and non-corrosive cover that is recessed in to protect the lid and bolts during masonry work? Look no further than the BURCAM 401446P 3/4HP Complete Sewage Grinder Pump System. This system has a robust cast iron body that provides strength and longevity, a clog-free vortex impeller combined with a grinder to shred solids, and a 2” NPT discharge adapter. This pump is recommended for a residential sewage pump applications and has a maximum head of 35 feet and a capacity of up to 1875 gallons per hour.
Schraiberpump Sewage Cutter Grinder Pump W/ Float Switch 1Hp 230Volt, Stainless Steel & Cast Iron, 85Gpm, 52Ft Lift. Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Grinder Ring & Impellers, 2 Cutting Stages, 25Ft Cord
- Heavy Duty Sewage Grinder Pump By Schraiber Pump
- 1Hp 230V Single Phase 85Gpm Max 52Ft Max Lift 0.75Kw 60Hz
- Made From High Quality Stainless Steel & Cast Iron. 2 Inch Discharge
- Includes Float Switch
- 2 Year Warranty
Looking for a high quality sewage cutter grinder pump? Look no further than Schraiber Pump! This pump has a 1hp motor and can pump 85GPM! It also has a 52ft lift and a 0.75kw motor. It comes with a stainless steel grinder ring and impellers, and a 2 inch discharge. It also has a float switch to control the discharge height.
Burcam 400423P 3/4Hp Complete Grinder Pump System With 18 X 30 Sewage Basin, Black
- 3/4 Hp Complete Grinder Pump System With 18 X 30 Sewage Basin Easy To Install And Includes A 18 X 30-Inch Heavy Duty Polyethylene Basin With Top And Bottom Anti-Float Collars And Non-Corrosive Cover That Is Recessed In To Protect The Lid And Bolts During Masonry Work A ¾ Hp Submersible Sewage Grinder Pump (Model 400700P) A Sewage Check Valve And Aqua Flex Seals And Gaskets. Recommended For A Residential Sewage Pump Applications.
- Heavy Duty Grinder Pump The Robust Cast Iron Body Provides Strength And Longevity. The Sewage Grinder Pump Has A Robust Cast Iron Body A Clog-Free Vortex Impeller Combined With A Grinder To Shred Solids And A 2” Npt Discharge Adapter. Reduces Clogging Of Impeller And Jamming Situations.
- Grinder Pump New Grinding Technology For Sewage Applications To Eliminate Solids.
- Pump Capacity Maximum Vertical Lift Is 35 Feet And The Capacity Is Up To 1875 Gallons Per Hour.
Looking for a complete grinder pump system to keep your home clean and free of clogs? Look no further than BURCAM’s complete grinder pump system! This system includes a ¾ HP submersible sewage grinder pump, a sewage check valve, and a heavy duty grinder pump to reduce clogging and jamming situations.
Best Sewage Grinder Pumps
Grinder Pump Buyer’s Guide
How to Select the Best Grinder pump
These pumps have a steel blade which grinds all solids to a pulp. This helps to avoid blockage. Grinder pumps are also suitable for long, high-head horizontal discharge runs. A grinder pump might be exactly what you require if your sewer pump keeps clogging.
Your intended application should inform this decision. An automatic pump is required in most residential situations unless a control panel and/or box are already present. Automatic grinder pumps are designed to be easy to set up and operate, while manual ones require the use of a switch mechanism and control panel.
If you’re replacing your residential sewage pump with a grinder pump, an automatic model is your best bet. It can be easily replaced and then put back in service. If you’re replacing a commercial grinder pump, you should determine if your current system has a control panel. Control panels for manual grinder pumps can be used in conjunction with non-automatic ones.
The pump will only run when it is needed if you don’t use a control panel.
Grinder pumps are most commonly used for vertical discharge. But, it’s vital to understand that grinder pumps can also have a horizontal discharge. You’ll need to make sure the right choice for your needs.
You may prefer that wastewater be discharged horizontally from a pump to another place at the same height or lower than the one you are pumping.
Here are The Top 2021 Sewage Ejector pumps
Top-Rated & Best-Selling Sewage Pumps Sewage pumps aren’t the most alluring products to think about, but they’re important, especially for basement bathrooms or any application far removed from the drainline. That’s why we put together the Best Sewage Pumps of 2021 based on our best-selling, highest-rated models with expert recommendations to ensure you get the perfect type for your needs.
If you’re not sure what kind of sewage or ejector pump you need, check out our Sewage Pump Buyer’s Guide to get started and come back to the list for an expert recommendation.
Top 10 Sewage Pumps You can view our full list of recommended waste water pumps below or click on the one that you are interested in.
It is both a good sewage pump and a solid choice for residential and light commercial applications. It has an epoxy-coated, cast iron housing that is stronger and more durable for longer pump life. You can also replace your cord with the quick disconnect power cable (10′), without damaging the seals. We all want our sewage pumps to be changed as often as possible. You don’t want to do it every day. This is why you need the reliable Liberty model.
Trusted Brands We Offer
Buy Top Rated & Best Selling Grinder Pumps @ PumpProducts.com “PumpProducts.com Offers Same Day Shipping On All Grinder Pumps, Parts, Motors & Controls In Stock !
PumpProducts.com can assist you with price quotes and placing your order. We are a distributor of stocking Grinder Pumps. Grinder Toilets sold Directly to Consumers, Contractors, Industrial, Municipal, and Commercial Markets. PumpProducts.com Top 5 Selling Brands Of Grinder Pumps Include : Goulds Grinder Pumps, Zoeller Grinder Pumps, Liberty Grinder Pumps, Little Giant Grinder Pumps & Barnes Grinder Pumps. For more information, visit our Online Grinder Sump Pump & Parts Directory or contact our Customer Support Team at 1-800-429-8800.
The PumpProducts.com Grinder pump buyers guide and reviews includes slurry grinding blades. A slurry allows the pump’s head to rise. Sewage Grinder Pumps are designed to handle the same type of materials as a Sewage Ejector Pump, but have the ability to pass tougher solids.
Grinder Pumps can be found in pressure sewer systems that use small pipes of 1-1/4 inches to 2 inches. The grinder pump station gathers the waste from the business or home and makes it into a powder. The wastewater is then piped to a main sewer line or directly to a system of septic pumps on the property.
Zoeller Grinder-Pumps Get The Job Done
Zoeller gets it right from the get go.
It’s the dreaded callback. For plumbing contractors it’s a recurring nightmare. Many of our clients in plumbing and contracting choose Zoeller Grinder Pumps to solve chronic clogging problems. These grinder pumps can cut through tough materials that block ordinary sewage pump pumps. This reduces the number of calls. You can choose from small, indoor and outdoor residential pumps with a fractional HP grinding or larger commercial and industrial pumps with the same 2 HP grind.
Zoeller’s 915 Grinder Pump System is the industry’s first, 1/2 HP, 115 volt grinder pump for residential and light commercial use. This system is ideal for basements that do not have a gravity sewer and require wastewater to be pumped up to the municipal sewer. The efficient 915 Grinder System concentrates the power of the 1/2 HP grinder with the 115 volt motor on the cutting surface. This allows for large solids to be ground easily, which would otherwise clog an ordinary system. This package has a lower initial cost and an annual operating expense than 2 HP machines.
For applications notorious for clogging, the industry-leading 840 Shark Series Grinder Pump is specially designed to reverse in direction every other cycle in order to prevent plastic, rope and other debris from getting trapped in the scissor action cutter assembly. The only one-phase automated reversing pumps on the market, 840 Shark Grinder has been chosen for applications in light commercial and industrial settings that face tough clogging. Zoeller ensures that every pump received is tested in the factory under water before shipping it to its customer. This testing ensures that the pump will operate out of the box every time.
Zoeller grinder pumps are designed, manufactured, and assembled right here in America.
Zoeller’s Qwik Jon Ultima Series Toto Grinder Pumps are Best in Class!
Zoeller Quk Jon Ultima was designed for use with a toilet or sink and/or a shower. This system is available in multiple configurations that allow you to easily install a bathroom anywhere. Pre-assembled, this compact system makes it easy and affordable to put together. With no need to destroy or elevate the floor, the grinder tank can be installed free-standing or behind the wall. You can install the grinder tank in your basement, cottage or tool shed with the convenient addition of an inlet to allow you to have a bathtub, toilet, shower, and/or lavatory. An efficient 1/2 HP motor provides a shut-off head that is almost doubles the size of the best competitor. By utilizing grinder technology instead of a macerator, this system is engineered to never need cleaning and to remain maintenance-free for the life of the system. This “never-sharp” cutting assembly is made from hardened Steel and can perform more than 70k cuts per minute.
We have a list of 10 top sewage pumps
1. Liberty LE50 submersible sewer ejector pump – best overall check latest price Commercial-grade durability and maintenance-free for residential properties is the goal of Liberty Pumps LE51A. With just 0.5 horsepower, this motor is very efficient and can deliver 160 GPM. This efficiency leads to lower energy bills and an increase in life expectancy. The pump’s lifespan is further extended by its permanently lubricated bearings, and the oil-filled motor that is thermally protected. You can use this pump to grind sewage solids up to 2 inches.
The power cord features a quick-disconnect design that allows you to replace it in seconds without breaking the motor seals. This pump has manual operation as an option in the unlikely event that the motor fails or is damaged. Two things are holding this pump back. The first is that it comes at a higher price, although it has the same features and durability. A few of the pumps have faulty gaskets that aren’t sealing properly. These experiences are covered by the 2-year warranty.
Extremely efficient to reduce energy costs
Grinder is capable of handling 2″ solids
Sewage Ejector Pumps Vs. Sump Pumps Vs. Grinder Pumps
The functions of sewer ejector pump, sump pump, and grinder pumps are similar, so it can be difficult to determine which one you should use. Let’s have a closer look to all three options so we can see in which circumstances they excel.
The Best Material It Can Take Strength
Residential Use Solid Waste (2 in. or less) and Graywater Medium
Sump Pump Zones at Risk of Flooding Graywater Low
Grinder Pump For Commercial Use High quality solid waste (2+ inches) or graywater.
Sewage Ejector Pumps A sewage ejector pump is a pump that is able to handle both solid waste and graywater. These machines will extract these substances from the house. Cast iron is often used to make these devices. This allows them to withstand many elements. If you don’t have a lot of heavy waste, sewage ejector pump is the best choice.
The sump pumps are only for graywater. This pump is most common in places where water builds up, like basements. It will prevent the area from becoming overflowed with rain or natural groundwater.
Are Grinder pumps the right solution for your job?
Grinder sewage pumps utilize steel blades to remove human waste from the system. Ryan Hendershott of Schreiner & Sons was pictured here with Saniflo’s Sanibest Pro heavyduty grinding machine.
Grinder sewage pump technology keeps changing to provide better efficiency for sewage systems. Liberty’s ProVore residential mill (pictured), has a 1.-horsepower motor, and draws less power. Grinder pump with lower-horsepower engines are great for residential retrofits.
Credit: Liberty Pumps, grinder pump plumbers and pipesfitters. Order Reprints
The rise of sewer backups in the US, pumps breaking downs, and overflows has caused wastewater treatment professionals across the country to notice that more than 4,000 homeowners and businesses have trouble with their sewers each year. Additionally, Syracuse.com reports that 1500 of those calls per year are due to pipes clogged by flushable wipes.
The increased use of wipes has led to an increase in the number of products used to clean the toilet. This forced the plumbing industry to develop a solution to prevent the clogging of pipes and improve the city’s sewage treatment system. The grinder pump was developed by plumbing companies through extensive research.
The Grinder Sewage Pumps are just what their name suggests. A grinder pump uses steel blades, to reduce and grind human waste. Restricted liquids may be flushed into the water supply or other fittings connected to the pump. This liquid is then removed through a very small pipe.
Were Grinder Pumps Made Best?
- Liberty PRG101A Best Grinder Pump for Homes There are pros. Pros.
- Zoeller 915-005 – Best sewage grinder package for homes. The pros. 780 GPH @20′
- Liberty LSG202A- Ideal for commercial buildings There are many pros.
- BURCAM 400416T – Best budget grinder pump. There are pros.
- BURCAM 401446P – Best budget package. Feb 21, 2021
What is the Best Sewage Pump?
Superior Pump 93501 1/2 HP Cast Iron Sewage Pump.Best Overall. Zoeller 267-0001 M267 Waste-Mate Sewage Pump.Runner-Up. Liberty Pumps LE51A LE50-Series Sewage Pump.Best Bang for the Buck. Superior Pump 93501 1/2 HP Cast Iron Sewage Pump.Best Overall. … Runner-Up. Mar 28, 2021
What is the best way to size a sewer grinder pump?
For industrial and commercial applications, the minimum size of solids is 2 1/2″ or greater. The selection of a pump is influenced by flow and total dynamics head (TDH). Your water flow requirements, measured in GPM, are based on the number of people using the system, peak usage times and the number of water fixtures (e.g. toilet, sink).Jul 12, 2016
What is the Difference between a Grinder Pump and a Sewage Pump
Grinder pumps are a subtype of sewage pumps. A sewage pump that does not have a grinder can usually move sewage solids of up to two inches. The following are some examples: The general sewage pump, which isn’t a grinder pump, is generally less costly and uses less power. May 22, 2020.Best Sewage Grinder Pumps